Shop & Support Playa
If you shop on Amazon, you can effortlessly earn money for PDR. FOP has joined the Amazon School Rewards Associates program, a simple and painless way for you to help us fund raise, simply by shopping as you normally do at Amazon.com.
No special links and you don’t have to enter any special codes – just sign-up before you shop.
Use this link to register. Sign up using your own amazon.com account to support “Booster Club of Playa del Rey”. Then remember to support the school by using the http://smile.amazon.com link to shop at Amazon.
Help us cast a wider net by sharing this info with friends and family. Anyone, anywhere, even non–FOP families, can help us raise funds by registering before they shop at Amazon.
Ralphs will donate a portion of your grocery bill to our school each time you shop when you link your rewards account to our school. You must re-enroll / link our school to your account each year on or after September 1st. There are two ways to enroll
Method 1: From Ralph's Web site:
- Simply go to www.ralphs.com and sign in or create an account to register your Ralphs card. If you don’t have your card number call 1-800-660-9003 to obtain it.
- Scroll to the page bottom and click “Community” under “About the company”
- Click “Community Contribution” on left hand side.
- Scroll down and select the “enroll” button, under “Participant”.
- Select our group: Friends of Playa (do NOT choose "Friends of Playa Vista")– code # 93846 and save your changes.
Method 2: Take a copy of our scan bar letter (file linked below) on your next grocery shopping trip and have the cashier scan it after scanning your rewards card.
Ralphs contributions must be renewed each fall. Be sure to ask your family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors to enroll too!
Hundreds of retailers participate in the eScrip program and when you make a purchase from these retailers, with credit cards that have been securely registered with eScrip, the school receives a percentage automatically (anywhere from 2-15%, depending on the retailer). Your purchases will not change in price, nor will your discounts be affected. Enrolling is easy
1. Visit here and then click “sign Up” link.
2. Sign in and identify Playa Del Rey Booster (group ID: 6553274) as the organization you’d like to support.
The eScrip program allows you to securely register your credit cards, debit/ATM cards and grocery store club cards online and a percentage of your purchases go automatically to the school – nothing else for you do to.
In addition, eScrip also has a site mall, including retailers such Apple, TurboTax, Walmart and Nike and we earn even more money. It doesn’t cost you a thing extra and Friends of Playa gets a percentage of every purchase you make! Please remember if you previously registered you must renew your commitment each year or we lose your support.
No more clipping. No more sending Box Tops to school. All you need is your smartphone. Download the new Box Tops app to your mobile device and select Playa Del Rey Elementary as the participating school. Shop as you normally would, then scan your store receipts. If there are any participating products purchased from any store, the app will identify them and instantly credit your schools earning online. Just remember to scan your receipts within 14 days of purchase. Click here to find out more, and here to get the full list of participating products.
iGive: Earn money for our school every time you perform internet searches or shop online at your favorite retailers when you use iGive.com as your starting point.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Join iGive.com to support Playa del Rey Elementary Booster Club (Friends of Playa). It's free, safe, and easy to join. iGive does not retain any credit card information. Use this link to register.
- Perform all of your internet searches via iGive (vs. Google or Bing, etc). Every search earns $0.01 for our school.
- Shop via iGive.com's online mall. Depending on the retailer, up to 30% of your purchase is donated to our school.
The iGive Mall features over 900 trusted online retailers, including: Apple, Staples, JCPenney, KOHL’s, Expedia.com, Barnes & Noble & QVC to name just a few! If you take advantage of the coupons and free shipping deals posted at iGive, you might even save a few bucks!
When you make a purchase through iGive within 45 days of joining, they'll donate an EXTRA $5 to our school.
When you shop for your school or office needs, Office Depot/Office Max will give back. It's a small act that can make a huge difference. By purchasing qualifying school/office supplies both in-store and online, remember to provide our school's "5% Back to Schools" ID# 70007233 at checkout and 5% of your purchase price will be credited back to our school in the form of gift cards and free supplies. Forgot to mention our school or ID at checkout? Simply click here to enter the ID online. You can also double your support when you purchase AVERY products by scanning your receipt for Box Tops.